Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ottobre fall 2011 mod 7 Bubble pocket


I fell in love with dress instantly and I even used one of my most cherished fabric in my stash, its a brown cotton with a little elasta in it and tiny light, light pink dots thats more or a seed starting to grow...
Bought in Paris on the PR weekend there almost 2 years ago. I had 3 meters and used almost all of it. I made the dress 6 cm longer at cutting and then I hemmed it I added a double border to add another 6 cm. Reduced it a little at the armholes and I omitted the zipper. The back facing is cut smaller due to the zipper and has to be cut with more allowances due to this. I had to make the back facing a little wider to due to puckering. I´m not sure if this is due to the little elastic in the fabric...
I love the pockets on this dress and want to make another one instantly.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei!jeg gjorde det samme (ingen glidelås ) og jeg har det samme problemet - mitt stoff har ikke stretch!